Friday, May 14, 2010

Will the hair stylist be able to fix my hair?

okay so a couple months ago i decided i was a professional hair stylist , i was sick of my old hair and took some scissors and cut my hair i only have 2 layers so i just cut straight across the longest layer is almsot pretty even , and the shorter layer goes straight half way then it gets uneven, i relized i msessd up and i thought ';hmm maybe if i cut my bangs too, noone will notice the rest of my hair'; so i cut them too. i cut straight across. they're starting to grow back a bit. and they're medimium length.


but it still looks messsed up ..





so do you guys thinka hair stylist will be able to fix my hairrrr??





and also do you guys have any ideas on how i could cut it coz schoool starts in a month and i wanna get a new haircut by then..





kk thanks


xxxxxxxxWill the hair stylist be able to fix my hair?
Oh yeah, a good stylist will be able to. I would just find a salon, (no super-clips) and go in and tell them what you want. I've jacked up my own hair so many times and my stylists has always been able to bring me back to a normal look!Will the hair stylist be able to fix my hair?
Yes fortunately layers are generally easy to fix. Because some parts of your hair is shorter than the others from how you messed it up, she'll have to take off probably a little more than you would like. But it will deffinately look better. Uhm a good hair cut... I'm a big fan of short layers.


= )
Oh yeah, a hairstylist can fix it that pretty easy its just that your hair will be shorter because she will have to cut more off to make it even. If you want a new cut before school talk to a hairstylist about it. Don't try and do it yourself again.
The is incredibly easy fix and any stylist at SuperCuts can fix it for you!





P.S. layers do not have numbers, it is a continuous stack of lengthening hair, so you cannot have 2!
A hair stylist at a good salon (read: not SuperCuts) will definitely be able to fix your hair, but it will definitely have to be considerably shorter than it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment