Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair stylist tip??

Ok, I got my hair cut at a salon today instead of a barber shop that I usually go to. (He went out of business.) So, i get my hair cut and pay the bill 13.95. No biggie. But when I went to sign the credit slip, it had a tip line. I've never tipped my barber, he was stricktly a cash only business and no tip jar. So, I guess my question is how much should I leave for a 14.00 hair cut, if any at all?





PS I left her five.Hair stylist tip??
5 is good,it depends on how good of a haircut I get and the service I will usaully leave between 2 and 6 dollarsHair stylist tip??
i think any where from 3 to five dollars depending on her service. was she nice to u ? was she gentle or in a rush or was she rude an took her time cause she was busy talkin while u sat an waited. an in the end where u happy with what u got done without it being a hassle? hmmmmm something to think about. :) i hope i helped alil.





Deanna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment