Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pretend you are Donald Trumps hair stylist and he has asked for a new look of you choice, what will it be?

die it black with white streaks so he looks like he is wearing a skunk!Pretend you are Donald Trumps hair stylist and he has asked for a new look of you choice, what will it be?
bald headPretend you are Donald Trumps hair stylist and he has asked for a new look of you choice, what will it be?
CREW CUT
purple mohawk
a really bad mohawk.
I'd give him the bald look
mohawk style
Mullet!
bald he doesn't have any hair
I would shave his head!!!!!!!!!! MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!!!!
I'd chop it all offf, i'd shave it man and then give him a wig, anything is better than what he has now!!! Sif he is so gross, I get shivers just thinking about what he looks like!! YUK
I would shave a phallus on the top of his head and leave the rest completely bald.
Bald..!
i would take the toupe off.

No comments:

Post a Comment