Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm very attracted to the man who is my hair stylist. He is 50 years old and incredibly talented with hair.

I would like to go out for drinks with him, but I'm not sure how to make this happen without bluntly coming out and asking. I find him incredibly sexy and would like to pursue something. Does this usually happen between hairstylists and their clients? How should I know if he's into me as well? I'm 30 and have just started going to him.I'm very attracted to the man who is my hair stylist. He is 50 years old and incredibly talented with hair.
I know what you mean - I've also got a desirable stylist, except he's married! And then so am I.





The best advice I can give you is to enjoy your time with him when he's working on your hair - because then and only then his entire focus is on you. If this man is very involved with the community, chances are he will not readily get involved with a client. But don't give up on the situation...be your friendly self and see what happens. If it doesn't go anywhere, you might have to be bold and take a chance.I'm very attracted to the man who is my hair stylist. He is 50 years old and incredibly talented with hair.
He may b gay so prepare urself. If he's not, find out if he's single and if he is-ask him out 4 a drink.
just ask him out for a drink after work and go from there. you don't have to be blunt about, just casually go up and ask him if he like to join you for drinks....





good luck!!
Flirt w/ him a little. Tell him how nice his touch feels, etc. Over exaggerate the thrill you have in his work. Ask him questions about him tio show you're interested. Then, aks what he likes to do for fun, where he likes to go out to, etc. %26amp; ask him if he'd like to take you some time.
well, maybe you can get a very late apointment and when you are done, just ask him out, cause he'll be done with work, and you guys can go to dinner, or coffee or something, and don't believe all of those guys saying he's gay, my hair stylist is a guy, and he has a wife and 5 kids!!
he's prollay gay if he is does hair
what if he likes you too and asking himself the same question. But may be sometimes it is better to say directly and hear either pleasant ';yes'; or damned ';no'; .
wow, you know that 99% of men hairstylists are gay right?? Well i guess you'll find out when you two are fighting over that cute guy at the bar.
he is probably gay
Let me see..... 50 yrs old...... Hairsytlist......... Male....... I would be questioning his sexual preference if I were you

No comments:

Post a Comment