Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For hair stylist or people who know hair?

I washed my hair today lost like 6 strands, I have very thin fine curly hair but its very short have a well balanced diet of alot of vitamines and protein. I exercise and no stress, I have alot of hair but my question is if thats normal to shed hair, I don't wash every day and I trim every month my hair is very strong and healthy but the little 1-10 strands i shed in a day or two makes me question is it healthy. I use no damaging products or heat I keep it all natural.For hair stylist or people who know hair?
reat assured its perfectly normal, most people would lose more than 6 strands per wash,





they only time you have to worry is if it falling out alot more than is normal to you or if you have ';bald patches'; occuring (alopica). which this is not the case for you.For hair stylist or people who know hair?
I worked in a salon as a receptionist/wash gal. It was normal to see hair come out when washing and combing out. The stylist never seemed worried, and since I loose lots of hair the same way, I feel that it is normal. You have to shed hair to allow for new growth.
you shed all the time, almost 100 strands a day.. its nothing to worry about. maybe you should try a good conditioner so when you brush it it doesnt tangle.
Yeah, It's normal to 'Shed' hair..Everyone looses over 100 hair strands a day....Hair has a tendancy to come out more, when your in the shower, for some reason(or for some people.)
yep. It happens to me to.
No Worries!


It's normal!
  • lipstick
  • 1 comment:

    1. The thinning or texturizing shears will provide the smoothest cut, allowing professionals to display their hairdressing skills fully and give their customers the look they desire.

      ReplyDelete