Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A hair stylist cut 6 inches off the length of my hair WITHOUT my permission.?

I know how everyone says ';you should have stopped him,'; but he kept turning me in the chair and physically moving my head so I could not see the length in the mirror! Before he started I gave him EXPLICIT instructions on the length I wanted to KEEP. And afterwards, I accused him of cutting it on purpose and he did not deny it! What sort of recourse do I have? Can I sue him? This has really upset me, and I feel that I have been wronged and from what I can tell, I have no recourse.A hair stylist cut 6 inches off the length of my hair WITHOUT my permission.?
politely ask for a refund or vow never to recommend the hairdressers to anyone ever again


demand to speak to the manager and write a letter of complaint





but no- you can;t sue i'm afraid because its not like hes injured you or anything





and in the future


1.never go back there again :P


2. take a picture in to show the length you want


3. keep a close eye on what the hairdresser is doing and keep asking to see it


4. go to a hairdresser you trust.





theres always a solution... hair extensions are very popular





the cheapest ones are 30 pound and these last around a month as they are not realy hair





but if you are willing to splash the cash, try and get 80 pound hair extensions because they are real hair and last for around a year- your hair will have grown back by then :)





hope this helps!A hair stylist cut 6 inches off the length of my hair WITHOUT my permission.?
well i would go back to the styalist store and file a complaint to the manager. storeowner.


And if they dont agree to give you your free refund, dont leave, you are a rightful costumer and if they cut you hair with out your full permission then you have every right to get your refund.


stand up. go there. and get what you deserve,
Err, I don't think you can sue him unless he chemically damaged your hair or something. So no, you probably can't.


Just demand a refund and find a new stylist. Try searching for hairstyles that work with your new cut.
It's quite likely that you will not be able to sue, and the trouble won't be worth it. Demand a refund, find a new stylist to style your hair in a nice way while you grow it out, and take vitamins, like Hairtopia.
Did you specify what length you wanted the hair? Well you're totally within your rights to get a full refund as he didn't give you what you payed for
Sueing him for cutting too much off your hair? Yeah. You'll win that.





Go to the Manager, and complain to her/him.
You can't sue someone over HAIR. Might as well sue someone for never returning a borrowed pencil.





All you can do is tell the management what happened, demand a refund, and never go back.





Regardless, you easily could have said ';stop cutting my hair now'; and walked away if you KNEW what he was going.








EDIT: You can file a complaint with the management of the place where you got your hair cut. So if it was at a salon, just talk to the managers or the owners of the location and ask to file a complaint against the stylist. If others have filed complaints against this stylist, then the person will likely be fired, and if not then the owners will probably go hard on the stylist and watch their every move.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment