Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Need a change in life/career ....Hair Stylist???

Hi Y'all! I want a career that offers some flexible scheduling and gives me an opportunity to be my own boss. I really don't like ';desk jobs'; since that's what I've done for the past 10 years. My friend is a hair stylist, she's great and loves what she does. I'm somewhat creative, and I think with proper training I can do this. Plus I love interacting with people, but I'm worried about the ';drama'; that comes with a job like this. My husband is worried because he thinks this job won't pay very well and that it's too cut throat. Can someone shed some light? Should I go down this road and leave my cushy office job? Or should I just stay where I'm at? Right now I'm an office manager making about $42,000.00. Please help!!Need a change in life/career ....Hair Stylist???
I'm thinking about doing the same thing, only because I want to be able to more freely express myself with hairstyles and clothes, etc. Working in an office makes me feel like such an old lady. Creative people can get depressed if they do not release their artistic energy. I would go for it!! Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment