Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair stylist ruined my hair!?

I'm sure many can relate: I am a low-maintenance person and like low-maintenance hair. I go to the stylist and ask for a trim and specifically tell her to only take 1/8 in. (if possible tehe) on my overall length and 1/2 off my bags. She smiles and sits me down and proceeds to cut off 2 and 1/2 inches of my bangs (I measured the miserable pieces of hair lying on my lap.) So now I either have to spend way more time doing my hair than I ever would like or look like a complete idiot. Does anybody have ANY suggestions that would make my hair grow faster? It grows 1/2 and inch per month but I know the max can be 1 inch. I know there is no ';miracle pill'; to make my hair like Rapunzel's overnight I just want something that will help it grow to its fastest potential possible!!Hair stylist ruined my hair!?
There's nothing that will really make it grow faster. I would go back to the place you got it cut and complain.Hair stylist ruined my hair!?
I know there are some products that say they make your hair grow faster and healthier (no offense to the person above), but in all reality there is no way to make your hair ';healthier';.





Your hair is dead cells. It can't get healthier because it's dead. As for making it grow faster, i'm not so sure those work either, but if they do, they're just making your skin cells die faster, which can't be good for you.
im trying to grow mine, it was nearly shoulder lenth ans she cut it into a short bob, with a block fringe, i dont suit either :(





Im going to get mine trimed, and trimmed every 3 weeks, not striaghtening, backcombing or putting rubbish in my hair





im SO annoyed though :(
there actually are pills to make your hair stronger and grow faster.


and shampoos too.
It is a shame that there are a few stylists that ruin other stylists name because they are not 'listening and heeding' the requests from new customers. Next time ask for a 'dry cut' because when the hair is wet, it shrinks when dried. I also would seek out another stylist. Go to your local health food store and pick up a bottle of vitamins for hair and nail health. Don't go to a discount store and settle for some gimmicky bottle of promised hair down to your feet. Some other good advice; Use proffessional shampoo and conditioners, detangle with a wide tooth comb, never towel dry your wet hair just dab it gently to remove excess water. Your hair will grow, just take good care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment