Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair problem..needs a hair stylist help!!!?

ok....i love my curly hair...its not really curly but not wavy either... but i leave it down everyday.....





i cant put my hair up cuz it does not compliment my face, for some reason i need hair in my face, im thinking mayb bangs...but i dont know if it would work when i keep my hair down!...i dont wanna straiten my bangs at all.....





im really lost...i look dull....i just donno what to do...





are there pics u could show me...ideas...hair styles....types of bangs i coudl get??? were i live there r no good hair stylists so i really need help














PLS HELP FAST!!!!!!!





xxHair problem..needs a hair stylist help!!!?
ok go to this link and its the third hair style do something like that with just little bits of hair stickin out the side i think itll look cute =]


hope this helps


=]


dolly


http://www.123-hairstyles-ideas.com/form鈥?/a>Hair problem..needs a hair stylist help!!!?
how does your hair part?
you'd have a part unless your hair is really long and you get the bottom and flop it over your head 0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment