Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My hair stylist made a mistake on my hair? Should I go back?

My hair stylist used a razor and thinning shears on my hair about a month ago. I've had to deal with short hairs sticking up on the top of my head and it's hard to cover. I like her but I don't know that I should go back. I think she just cut too close to the top of my hair. Should I go back and tell her what she did and ask her not to do it again or just go to someone new? I pay $40 every time I see her but she gave me a free appt just to give me a trim. I'm thinking about canceling. Any ideas?My hair stylist made a mistake on my hair? Should I go back?
Absolutely go back for the free appt and give her the opportunity to make it right - she can blend the rest of your cut with the really short hairs as they continue to grow out - just cancelling and going to someone who doesn't know your hair at all could lead to worse haircuts!My hair stylist made a mistake on my hair? Should I go back?
I would try a new one, I mean you did pay for it and she didn't do a good job. and if you didn't like it you should have said it in the moment or a week later cuz then the hair starts to grow again and she would tell you that the problem was the hair growing again.
No! Don't cancel! Go In there and explain what she did that you don't like. let her know that its been hard to deal with since you had it done and it needs to be fixed. make sure you tell her straight out that what she did wasn't what you expect.
Give her another chance %26amp; tell her what you don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment