Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair stylist wants me to let my roots grow out?

last time i got it done was about two months ago, it's a dirty blonde/champagne color, and she put a tint of red and some light brown lowlights. it's pretty faded, but it doesn't look bad. the thing i can't stand is my roots! they're a dark brown flat boring blah color, and they are an inch to two inches now. my natural hair color is dirty blonde so i don't know why they're that color anyways. but yeah she wants to just let my roots grow out and then we'll just do highlights and all that because my hair got pretty damaged from before. but it's going to look horrible with half of my hair being my roots color. my hair is a bit past the shoulders, she says it could take up to a year, and that scares me haha. what should i do? tell her no i want it done? or what?Hair stylist wants me to let my roots grow out?
well if you don't want to deal with the multi colored hair, perhaps your stylist can do a demi permanent color on your hair to match it to your roots for the time being. it's less damaging than a permanent hair color and can give your natural color a little less dull look. also, natural colors look different when it's against a lighter color. it's probably not that dark

No comments:

Post a Comment