Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In love with a hair stylist! :P?

Hey.. it's me again...





I need some advice from you guys/gals... ok I really like my barber... And I have already sent her flowers with a little hints that they were from me. Now I came up with this plan that I'm gonna go in for a hair cut. And then I'll be like ';hey I am interested in becoming a barber my self and it would be really helpful If I could get your number so you could give me some information on it';????? But in reality she knows I am trying to ask her out.... So she will give me her number.... Should I do that?In love with a hair stylist! :P?
Ask her out asap.In love with a hair stylist! :P?
No. Don't try to be all sly with a quick line. Just be straight and ask her. But ask her at the END of the haircut, right before you're about to leave. Ask for her number first though and then go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment