Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair stylist are HIGHLY needed right now!plese help me with my hair situation.?

Okay, well my hair is thick and very fine.


And i wash it everyday with a toner for platinume blonde hair.


I have my hair bleached blonde on top and dark brown on bottom.


Anyways,


Ive noticed for about a wk


that my layers


(i have long layers)


the ends of them


are like straight


but their like everywhere


okay like i take a piece of my hair


and its not split ends cuss the pieces don't go the same way


they all go a diff way


every strand


and it didn't used 2 be that way


i did notice that whenever i straighten my hair


(almost every wk day)


that side looks feathered


but i just thought that was cuss of how its layered


but nows its like all stacky like


and more puffy


idk wats wronge with it


yeah i use a lot of heat on my hair


(straightening and curling)


but i always use a thermel heat spray


thats supposed 2 minemis the damage


Wat do u think is wronge?


Hair stylist are HIGHLY needed right now!plese help me with my hair situation.?
they could just be dead ends. try cutting about an inch or so off the bottom. its probably from so much heat on it but dead end just happen t everyone anyways.Hair stylist are HIGHLY needed right now!plese help me with my hair situation.?
its over bleach and styled damaged, basicaly its been fried by styling and the bleach dose realy dry the hair out. product do protect your hair but not fully and if you do it most days it will be damaged. the ends of your hair are snapping of, this is what it looks like, all differant ways and the feathering effect you have is because its also snapped od, puffyness off hair is frazzled hair.. im affraid the damaged is already done, the only thing you can do now is have a good trim realy condition good and try and lay off the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment