Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair toner made my roots yellow but my stylist said it would wash out?

So i had my hair toned because i didn't like my blonde hair color so my stylist said we would put toner in it to make it lighter. then she said that my roots look really yellow becuase of the toner and it will wash out? is this true because it looks like my hair was white and someone peed on my rootsHair toner made my roots yellow but my stylist said it would wash out?
ooh ... toner is permanent so i don't see how yellow would wash out. yellow is usually the result of hair that was too dark to go a certain blonde color. that is usually the actual color of the hair and i've never seen it wash out. toner usually removes yellow tones so i don't understand why it would do that. if you like the rest of your hair that white blonde color, you can use a high lifting hair dye in the same color to lighten it. loreal preference makes one in ';ultra light ash blonde'; which is more of a platinum/white blonde. this dye has 30 volume peroxide instead of 20 like all other hair dye so it would really lighten that yellow color. and since it's ash, it will work better at neutralizing that yellow. this is the link to the color: http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>


try applying it to only your roots at first. leave it on your roots for 20 minutes, and at the 20 minute mark, work the rest of the color to the rest of your hair and rinse it all out at 30 minutes. it should work really well, i had this problem once and i did this same thing. good luck!Hair toner made my roots yellow but my stylist said it would wash out?
i think it would wash out
omg ew dont listen to her shes stupid. GET it out ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment