Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My hair stylist messed up my hair majorly how to style a long bob pictures?

http://estb.msn.com/i/4B/5EC2BC6BEB2FAEA鈥?/a>


http://elaneymedia.com/wp-content/upload鈥?/a>





Oh ya and I'm not thrilled about looking like Paris Hilton!!





I told her to my bra strap and she apparently wanted us to matching hair and now we do. I can straighten my hair but then it flips out And I haven't tried curls please help,, im really sad! Oh and tomorrow is the fair which is a big thing here and it goes through saturday and I want it to not look ugly because I will see everyone I know from my small school and I just really want it to look cute.My hair stylist messed up my hair majorly how to style a long bob pictures?
those links arn't working so i'm not sure sorry just look on youtube like that other person said :)My hair stylist messed up my hair majorly how to style a long bob pictures?
i think sometimes the less you try to style the better. try just focusing on styling your bangs.
youtube Johnny Levoy I think the guy is called and he is genius, gives you tipps on how to style your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment