Friday, May 14, 2010

Any hair stylist's in NYC that understand scenester hair?

I live in a little old town in north eastern PA


and even when I go to the ';punkier'; hair stylists they tell me that short layers will look quote ';weird'; on long hair





every time I attempt is they refuse and tell me they can ';give me volume without long layers'; and I pay for a haircut I don't want.


I DON'T JUST WANT VOLUME.





I want short layers in long hair. Not a ton. I don't want a mullet, just LAYERS in my uber thick hair. I'm tired of being told no to the people I'm PAYING to do my hair





hah I sound angry.





I guess what I'm looking for is a hair place in the closest big city (NYC) that can do ';scenester hair'; like so:


framing face: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/m鈥?/a>


and short layered back: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn295鈥?/a>





I think I'm just going to chop it all off.Any hair stylist's in NYC that understand scenester hair?
if you are willing to travel my aunt owns a hair salon in brooklyn where she does those types of cuts all the time she has even done it to me lots of times if u want more info write me back on latinbabe767@aim.com if u can or here

No comments:

Post a Comment