Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair Stylist I need help plz I want to get my haircut like this what do I ask for?

No homo either.My hair is kinda like this already, but straight.What do I ask?I need to change my hair style up a bit,but not to much different I like this hairstyle.So how do I get my hiar like this?





http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1382/joshzv7.jpg





http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6591/joshhartnettsh7.jpgHair Stylist I need help plz I want to get my haircut like this what do I ask for?
go to a hair salon .. take the print out with you .. as easy as it is :)Hair Stylist I need help plz I want to get my haircut like this what do I ask for?
ok in both of those josh's hair is different i'd ask for the first photo a number 3 or 4 in the back blending in with the side layering on the front with ann angle tword the face. the second one is basic its just a fade with long fringe .
print out a picture and go to the salon. they will take it from there. just make sure not to get something that you would hate in the future. :] hope this helps
just show the picture you want to the hairstylist. they should be able to tell how to cut it.
Print picture #2 and take it to a stylist. She would probably ask a couple questions about the back but she can do it from a picture. I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment