Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair stylist suddenly gets nasty?

I've been going to a hairstylist for about 2 years and she's given me good haircuts, highlights etc. Suddenly she's acting nasty and I give her good tips etc.. She asks questions about my personal life, she complains because I don't work etc... I tried going to other people in the salon and she shoots me dirty looks or makes jerky comments. I have no idea why she's acting strange because I gave her great tips etc.. I feel soo unwelcome at the salon. Should I tell the owner or just change salons?Hair stylist suddenly gets nasty?
i would suggest both. maybe shes having personal problems.Hair stylist suddenly gets nasty?
Nobody has the right to make you feel that way.


Personally, if I was sat having my hair done and she made a comment I'd ***** back but that's just me and I wouldn't think twice about telling the owner, but first I'd try and find out if I'd accidentally done something to offend the stylist. If she doesn't realise how bitchy she's been, chances are she may calm down. But if not, tell the owner or manager of the salon, you may not be the only person she's causing to feel uncomfortable.


OR you could try a different salon for your next few hair appointments then go back and if she comments that you've not been in for a while just say ';yeah, I've been trying a different salon, the stylists there are really nice, they really make me feel welcome there,'; or something along those lines so that she gets the point, and adopts a better attitude.


But don't waste your money tipping her unless she can locate her manners and loses her bitchy attitude.
Seems like she feels like she knows you well enough now that she feels comfortable enough to say whatever she feels like saying. I know the feeling cause it happened to me at my last salon and I refuse to go there now cause the woman started telling me what haircuts I should get and etc etc, lol. I say just tell her you don't wanna talk about those things when you're there or just keep changing the subject. If she doesn't take the hint, then find a new hairdresser.
If you were happy there for 2 years, it might be worth it to ask the stylist if you've done something to offend her because you've noticed a change in the way she's acting towards you. If she's rude and nasty talk to the owner to try to solve things. If this doesn't work change salons.


And if its really not worth the hassle to you, just switch.
You have probably done something that you haven't told us, or don't know about. You have hurt her a lot. You should get it resolved... or just go to another salon. Of course, tell the owner as well. It might be easy to fix up... or not. But at least you have tried. Giving good tips are not the answer to everything. That is only in the US that money solves all problems. You have a choice of where you can go.
shes just jealous you don't work. ask her what the problem is then tell her to be nice or you are going to her boss , then if she is still nasty tell her boss.
Do both.


She shouldn't be treating customers badly.


Now you should get back at her and try to get her fired!!
Go give your money to someone else. You don't want to be paying her for being nasty to you!
Both
F@#k that B!^$%, tell her to give you, your money back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment