Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My hair stylist cuts my hair too short?

I've been going to this lady for about 8 months now. When I first went to her, I had semi long hair with damage from highlights, color, and relaxer done all at the same time. She had to correct the color for me. I color my hair monthly using store bought products. I like coloring my hair light brown. Here is my question. I don't see any length to my hair. If anything, it is much shorter than when I initally went to her. She does a decent color job but I can't figure out what's up with my length. Years ago I had the same problem. I had major color and relaxer damage. A friend recommended a woman who in two years had my hair down my back, healthy, and full. The color I had grew out and at the same time, my hair length increased. She was able to cut my hair and keep the length long. I see the growth every month with this new person but I don't know where it's going. Half my head now is new growth so why is my hair shorter now than when I went to her 8 months ago?My hair stylist cuts my hair too short?
Your hair might be shedding do to split ends or too much heat damage. You might want to start a deep conditioning treatments and make sure you're keeping moisture on your ends especially and not applying too much heat to it.My hair stylist cuts my hair too short?
Chemical damage.
This has never happen to me but it did I would not be mean but I'd have a talk whith her. And if she dose it to short again I'd get a new one
ask her not to cut ur hair to short! or ask why ur hair is like that.
change ur hair stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment