Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Barber? Hair Stylist? Do It Yourself..?

I do it myself. Everyone else butchers my hair.Barber? Hair Stylist? Do It Yourself..?
I am a hairdresser and instructor...my best friend is a hairdresser so we exchange 'dos.Barber? Hair Stylist? Do It Yourself..?
stylist
Cut short to Number 3 - i do it myself
I go to the Salon once a year just for a cut
........Myself............
hair stylist
My sister does it, cheap yet convenient (the best of both worlds).
The guy I go to I would refer to him as a stylist. A very, hip and trendy stylist.
I just do it myself.
I like to do it myself... but then I mess up and go get my hair cut.
i cut my own hair...use to do it once every 2 weeks now about once every month or two
I Do It Myself
i wish i could do it myself but im afraid i'll get scissor happy n cut off to much lol....so i go to this hair place where only gay guys work n i love it!!! they are the best!
i do it myself, and i shave it all off

No comments:

Post a Comment