Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair Stylist or Masseuse?

Ok, I'm in need of a career change. I can't keep working dead-end food service jobs, but going to college for a degree right now seems a little unreachable as I have trouble affording rent on my salaries. So my question has 3 parts (keep in mind I do want go to college eventually, but this could serve as a back-up career.)


1) Between hair stylist and masseuse schools, which one is cheaper?


2) Between the two schools, which one is quicker?


3) Between the two jobs, which on is better in general (hours, pay, etc.)?





Also, I think it is important to note that I do have a felony conviction on my record.


Thanks for any help you may give!Hair Stylist or Masseuse?
well cosmetology school is college ... lol it is a fun and forever changing career so how could you beat that ! i live in missouri and the cosmo schools here are 10k-18k depending on what you want to learn and whether it is a beauty school or a college... ( there is a difference ) i finished in about 55 weeks and you aren't limited to how much you can make if you are willing to work hard and you are good at what you do then there is money to be made ...... i dint know anything about being a masseuse..... i couldn't imagine massaging people all day everyday for hours a day !! so it doesn't interest me ....good luck with which ever you choose

No comments:

Post a Comment