Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The hair stylist razored my hair until there was nothing left, help?

I went to a new stylist because I didn't like my old one. She was a friend of my boyfriend's family and came recommended. I wanted it dark underneath and blond on top (a style I had in the past and loved). The color came out fine be she said she needed to razor it to let the dark color through. The problem is that she razored it so much there is almost nothing left, it's like she cut a hole into the back of my hair. She left the front and the sides pretty much alone so it looks like two different hair styles. I didn't want short hair but now I'm afraid my only option is to cut it to where the hole starts. Any ideas?The hair stylist razored my hair until there was nothing left, help?
Try putting some extensions to cover it upThe hair stylist razored my hair until there was nothing left, help?
Take Fish Oil. It makes your hair and nails grow really fast and more healthy.





Also, tell that lady what a horrible job she did!
Sue her! or at least go complain and get your money back. Good luck.
There are a whole lot of issues going on here, and I really don't know where to start. The whole thing seems to boil down to mis-communication. Someone did not understand what the other was saying.





This is a very common problem with many hairdressers and their clients. They speak different languages. What you say usually is not what you mean. We all have met people like that. And when you are speaking to a professional that understands words like layers, short, thin in different ways than does the ordinary person, I'm amazed you would ever go to a hairdresser again -- or the hairdresser ever wanting to work on people again.





I was not there, I didn't hear what was said, I didn't see the final result. I am not going to judge. The thing is that YOU don't like what SHE did, and that needs to be corrected. Obviously, she cannot put the hair back on -- that's the thing about cutting. You can complain a lot, she can give your money back, and you never see each other or speak about this incident ever again. You can't bad-mouth her if she makes a refund!





You can have some false strands put in to replace those that were cut off. You can cut the rest to blend together. Or you can learn to like what you have, learn how to style it to show off the colouring, and in a short while, the hair will be grown out quite a bit. In fact, it will soon be time for a retouch -- now, I wonder where you will go for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment