Friday, May 14, 2010

Did my hair stylist use the wrong coloring on my hair?

Hi so I have dark brown hair but I wanted to get it lightened some.. and my stylist put some in but in sunlight it made my hair look ver orangeish redish...is that what its suppose to look like in the sunlight?





Here is me with my hair and lamp light on it..it also looks auburn colored in natural sunlight





http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt153/chapmanpanther3/?action=view%26amp;current=Photo129.jpgDid my hair stylist use the wrong coloring on my hair?
Did she use a dye or bleach to lighten it?





If she used bleach, your color is probably normal because your natural hair might have a reddish undertone to it. If she used dye, she probably messed up if that's not what you asked for. Next time you get your hair done again, ask for your hair to look like a neutral color when it's done %26amp; they should be able to figure it out.





If she used bleach though, you can probably go to a sally's beauty supply store and get a toner....get a GREEN or BLUE toner %26amp; it'll get most of the reddish %26amp; orangeish look out, but you might have to do it a few times. (Green toners get the red look out, blue toners get the orange look out)Did my hair stylist use the wrong coloring on my hair?
Well, it looks good especially with your eyes.
Its def not blond but from what I can see it looks good. Nice for summer. I would not suggest going lighter, trust me it is hard on your hair.





As time goes on it will get lighter anyway. It will have more of a natural sunlit look to it, but may not if you go lighter.





Leave it alone.
it looks like cuz of the sun light
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment