Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will a hair stylist attach and style clip-in hair extensions into my hair?

I had just assumed they would but now I am starting to wonder if they will do it. I do not have a regular place I go to get my hair done so I it is going to take me a while to find places to call and find out. I want to get my hair done like this http://www.projectwedding.com/photo/brow鈥?/a> for my wedding but my hair is only barely past my shoulders and thinned out at the ends due to damage. It seems like clip in hair extensions would be able to do the job. I do not want to get full scale hair extensions because I just don't want to deal with the upkeep of them and I can't see spending $1,000-$2,000 on my hair.Will a hair stylist attach and style clip-in hair extensions into my hair?
if you're going to get them put in for your wedding, im sure they will do it! =]





you just need to call and let them know whats up.





good luck and congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment