Friday, May 14, 2010

Can the hair stylist fix my uneven hair? [i asked early this morning but didn't get good or many answers?

Ok so back on memmorial day of this year i went to walmart to get my bangs trimmed because they were too long. [i usually go to a hair stylist but she wasn't open memmorial day and i wanted my bangs fixed that day that's how bad my bangs bugged me] so anyways the lady at walmart cut my bangs so bad that they were really crooked %26amp; short and the only way to fix my hair was shave it all off. [i was devastated %26amp; teared up because my hair was 1 of the only things i liked about my looks hence i have low self esteem %26amp; what not]





Ok so I was wondering since my hair is growing back unevenish [some pieces are longer than others even hair pieces right next to each other] especially my bangs if the hair stylist could make my hair even. Can she fix my hair %26amp; make it even? If she can fix my hair can she make it even without having to shave my hair off?





btw I'm a dude not a chick.....


Can the hair stylist fix my uneven hair? [i asked early this morning but didn't get good or many answers?
u have to go in and tell them EXACTLY what u wantCan the hair stylist fix my uneven hair? [i asked early this morning but didn't get good or many answers?
um....i guess someone they could? i dont have much experience with hairstylists...but go to a good one (walmart wouldn't be my first recommendation lol) and you should be fine.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment