Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair Stylist ruined my hair!!! Will they give me refund?

I had my hair permed last week, it looks awful the curls have fallen out and it just looks frizzy plus when I run my fingers through my hair I can feel small patches where the hair is growing back as if the hair has been singed away. You cant see this damage but you can feel the patches all over but very small.


They are trying to fob me off and give me more treatments free of charge or a re do of the perm and saying that the perm is really good but I just want my money back! I dont want to cause a scene, have I got rights? Any links or past experiences would help!?Hair Stylist ruined my hair!!! Will they give me refund?
Yes u can have the money back as the result is not according to your expectations don't step back in case u have to creat a scene it's your right and their duty too to serve d customer according to her need.





No need to take any kind of treatments if u don't want and don't forget there is no chemical less treatments in parlour and chemical will again make d hair rough.


U can sue them but have d proofs such as payment bill and photographs of the damage caused.Hair Stylist ruined my hair!!! Will they give me refund?
No really - if they have offered to put it right then really you have to give them that opportunity. If they fail to put it right then you can demand your money back.
i'm sure they will if you're not happy. they are there to satisfy the customer, so if you're not satisfied by the outcome see if they can do the hairstyle you actually want refund of course.
take pictures of the damage before it looks better, of the patches on your head. Ask for a refund tell see what they say, if they say no tell them you're going to sue. :)
Maybe it matters who the hair dressers are


Some might not allow but some may,


If not complain and maybe there give you another hair cut or something.


Good luck!
not really you can complain though
Unfortunately, no. They did the job and you can't undo that.. :\


Just get the free treatments. :\
Take the free treatments!
Well with any product in the uk you have legally entitled to return it if you are not happy within 7 days. Hairdressers usually just say they will make it better again and you could choose that again or if not then ask for a refund, its consumer demand, they should give you a refund. If they still dont then press for one and if not then say you will never have your hair done in their again and not recomend it to any friends or family. And if you're feeling particually evil then you could write a letter or email to your local newspaper saying what they did to your hair and that they would give refund, and if they get nasty with you for asking for one you could put that in the paper again.

No comments:

Post a Comment