Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair stylist please help seriously.... ??? or women in genral?

Ok look i went to a salon the other day...


i picked a style out of a book...


and then half way though the cut she said my hair is to thin in the front...and its receding so it wont look right...


i understand it took courage for her to say that...


but after that she cut my hair where it hangs down in my face...


basically a comb over... lol


1 i hate that...


2 i like my hair up out of my face...


she tried to make me feel better so i dont hate her...


i just need a second opinion....





i dont know how to photograph my hair to show you


so i will try to describe...


it receding back on the top sides of my head...


and thinning in the front top..


i want it short and up^ in the front...


is there a way to cut it so i can do that?


if you can find some pics that would help alot





i look bad with a straight buzz cut... or shave head


help me please...


when i go back i want to be prepared... lol





are there any types of cuts that will look good on me


i have black hair...


im 26Hair stylist please help seriously.... ??? or women in genral?
Go back tell her to cut it like the pic. Hair stylists understand.Hair stylist please help seriously.... ??? or women in genral?
check out some of these pic and see if any of them will help you out i have looked for some good pic for you
I would suggest to cut it short in front like finger length all over and spike it was gel
Hmmm.. I would just talk to your stylist!! =) Try this:


Do an emo look! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment