Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair Stylist/student..I need your help!!?

Im a natural brown head and I have been highlighting my hair for like 8 yrs.. anyways.. so my hair is practically all blonde now with the dark roots of course..so anyways by now my hair is real damaged and I wouldnt mind going brown but when I did I looked extremely pale because Im very light skinned.. so I keep trying to put real pretty bright red highlights in my hair and they keep coming out real dull..why? What should I do?..Hair Stylist/student..I need your help!!?
try getting a tanHair Stylist/student..I need your help!!?
Just put a semi permanent rinse on it in a light golden brown. You can still look good with brown hair if you have fair skin. You will have to gradually darken it, not all at once. Just try a little blush and lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment