Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair stylist re-bonded my hair but it gets worst!?

girls help! i took a re-bond 7 mos ago( dat was last November) it was straight and shiny.. i'm not tying my hair to keep it straight...





then i decided to take a re-bond again last sunday june 1,coz it has a curve already but not on the same salon, my hair was almost 2 inches above my hip already.. i never had a long hair before that's why i did keep it long until last sunday...





on that day, after long waiting when the hair stylist was about to cut my hair i suddenly noticed that it has a lot of frizzy hair coming out!it was overcooked!





i freaked out! telling her wat she hve done 2 my hair! she told me that '; she will cut the edges and take off the damage hair';.of course i got mad %26amp; angry because the damage is almost 15 inches!! then she was just going to cut it?!!sh**T after sacrificing to get a long hair then she was just going to cut it?!then i spoke to d mnger they told me they fix it again..


i wash it after 3 days hoping dat it will not get frizzy but it did!





help please!Hair stylist re-bonded my hair but it gets worst!?
1. Did she cut it? Like how long is your hair now? add that to the description so i can help more.


2. GO BACK TO THE SALON! Be like ';ok, you ruined my hair! (get your money back if you havent already) say like I grew my hair out and now, its ruined! Try and get extentions SOMEWHERE ELSE, and make them pay you the total cost of what they charged you

No comments:

Post a Comment