Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What hair stylist in Los Angeles is great with doing hair highlites?

who is good to go to for that for blonde highlites?What hair stylist in Los Angeles is great with doing hair highlites?
I highly recommend Robin w/Kim Sun Young Beauty. She was recommended to me by one of my co-workers who's hair always looks great. I tried her out and loved her work. I do have to admit that I stopped going with her because she is a bit to far from where I live. Bad mistake, I had someone else do my highlights and totally screwed up my hair. (she was closer) I went back to Robin and she fixed the highlights. I am never letting anyone else mess with my hair. I am her customer for life. Here's the information for contact; she's in the first location. http://www.kimsunyoung.com/CA/index.shtmlWhat hair stylist in Los Angeles is great with doing hair highlites?
I'm sorry I don't come from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment