Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whats yoyr job? I'm a hair stylist?

I love my job!!! I work at....Mcdonalds! lol. Sad but true. Bada ba ba ba your loving it! lol.Whats yoyr job? I'm a hair stylist?
I'm a dilly daller.Whats yoyr job? I'm a hair stylist?
my job is being the greatest, most talented, shmartest, sexyest, most perfect person on the planit.
i dispatch concrete for a construction company
I'm part owner in a distributorship for beauty products!


and we're looking for a beauty tech to be highly trained in our area!, interested?e- mail me
Im another mindless sheep following the flock.
I'm a PA dreaming of becoming a movie/commercial producer/production manager on huge, big budget sets.
Working in operations and chartering department for a shipowner company.I'm an engineer.
Assistant Manager for a rental company
writer.
I was a Hair Stylist for 14 years now retired and totally disabled from the work I did! Degenerative Arthritis, Neuritis, and Bursitis, and no income not even SSI! Have had back surgery just to keep my right side from going numb! Remember to hold your back straight and pump up that chair! Aight?
im a personal trainer,i only work part time though,maybe you can do my hair sometime,lol?
office manager
I am a medical assistant
You can do my hair any day~!
I am an office manager at a crisis pregnancy center
Receptionist and yahoo answers is my friend when im at work
I work at the front desk at a Holiday Inn in florida.
I am a civil servant.
I don't have a job. :)
I'm a receptionist for the state government. Boring!!
I am a janitor in a high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment