Friday, May 14, 2010

Question for hair stylist about my hair color?

i'm a natural blond and I used natural instinks rose wood 8 months and it was a was out after 8 shampoos well it stained my hair so what shall I do? should I get my top half of my hair bleached or highlighted by a professional ? I just can not afford to get my whole head done so what do you think will look on me? also is the a clairol bleaching product out then I could try it my self I can not afford to go to sally buty supply to get what I need it's probably cheaper to have a pro do it.please if you have any ideas and pictures that will help I will great fully appreciate it.Question for hair stylist about my hair color?
are you sure it's stained? you could try getting some clairifying shampoo and using it every day to see if it will wash out the rest of the color, before you try color altering. if it is stained, you could try bleaching it out. clairol born blonde is a bleaching product that bleaches and tones in one step. there are 3 levels of born blonde. one for lighter hair, darker hair and really dark hair. you would probably only need the weakest one, but i don't know what color it stained your hair so you might need the stronger one, but i really don't think you need the strongest one. you could use it, then dye over the bleached resulting color with a dye close to your natural color and it should be fine. here's the born blonde site: http://clairol.com/niceneasy/born_blonde鈥?/a>


if i remember correctly, those are all around $10.00. as for the color after you bleach, the cheapest one is revlon colorsilk, it has no ammonia so is better for hair's health. it's around $4.00. but it is also kinda weak and doesn't really penetrate the hair shaft. if you do buy colorsilk don't buy one that says ';ash'; on it. in my experience using ash based colorsilk colors on bleached hair, it made my hair grey. but if your natural color is ashy, get a different brand. my favorite is garnier nutrisse. it's around $7.00. if you have any more questions, feel free to write me, i should be able to help. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment