Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My hair stylist messed up my hair majorly how to style a long bob pictures?

http://estb.msn.com/i/4B/5EC2BC6BEB2FAEA…


http://elaneymedia.com/wp-content/upload…





Oh ya and I'm not thrilled about looking like Paris Hilton!!





I told her to my bra strap and she apparently wanted us to matching hair and now we do. I can straighten my hair but then it flips out And I haven't tried curls please help,, im really sad! Oh and tomorrow is the fair which is a big thing here and it goes through saturday and I want it to not look ugly because I will see everyone I know from my small school and I just really want it to look cute.





*I asked this in hair and got no good answers so I'm wondering if any one has this hair!? And how they manage it?!*My hair stylist messed up my hair majorly how to style a long bob pictures?
The stylist styled your hair after she cut it, right? Have you washed it???? It'll look completely different when YOU fix it. Use your fingers to make it do what YOU want.





Remember, you can always wear a cool hat! Like a straw hat; perfect for the summer!





Good luck, hon. :)


PS. You can always go back and have someone fix it somewhat. :) :)My hair stylist messed up my hair majorly how to style a long bob pictures?
The links to the pictures don't work. You can always pull it back with clips, I'm guessing.
just go with a pull back style for now; you cant go wrong with that.
none of them work :/

No comments:

Post a Comment