Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair stylist/colorist/beautician advice needed?

Long story short





I got my hair did the original plan was that i wanted a dark brown with red and blonde highlights, but it didn't turn out that way





due to the fact that i was going from black to lighter colors they of course used bleach. They had to bleach my hair three times due to the fact that I had dyed it black every three months for the past... three years. There was ALOT of dye in it. They finally got it a blonde color and decided to use that bleach color as the 'blonde' highlights





They then foiled in the red and the brown. However, i can't tell. This is what it ended up looking like





http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/queenoftragedy/Me/HNI_0016.jpg





I like it, I'm not going to lie. It's different, and that's what I wanted.





Anyways, back to the point. They used SOOO much bleach that my hair, as i'm sure you can guess... is just 'rough' is the only word I can think of. it's hard to brush, overall it just... doesn't feel soft bottom line.





They told me not to use moisturising hair shampoo/conditioner due to the fact that it can force the color out.





BUT I NEED IT. my hair has no moisture in it right now.





A couple months ago, when my hair was bad I bought a quart of shampoo and a quart of conditioner of the Paul Micheal Tea Tree Mint Lavender moisture stuff... it worked AMAZING my hair in like three months went from briddle to strong enough to go through three things of bleach.





So what i'm asking is can I go back to that shampoo/conditioner? Do i have to use the color stuff I bought (i did buy some color lock in shampoo/conditioner from the hair salon, but it does NOT have any kind of moisturizer in it)





And I mean, due to the fact that my hair is mostly just bleach... the color really wouldn't fade, right?Hair stylist/colorist/beautician advice needed?
I got my hair bleached at the salon and they told me the same thing! I used Biolage shampoo that wasn't the color lock stuff and my hair was just fine. Shampoo that isn't color locking probably makes it fade a tiny bit, but it definitely won't make any drastic differences to your hair if you use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment