Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want to play a joke on my hair stylist, what should I do?

Purchase one of those bald skin caps and put it on. Walk into the salon wearing a hat, and when you sit down in the chair take of the hat and say that you just want a bit taken off the top!!I want to play a joke on my hair stylist, what should I do?
grab her boobs.I want to play a joke on my hair stylist, what should I do?
Either come in with a rubber bald head or stick tiny fake insects near your scalp in different places, or all bunched together!
that's a bad idea because if they dont have a sense of humor your could end up leaving with your ear in two pieces
Never annoy the person that cuts your hair or prepares your food-life lesson
Ask to have it died your own colour, or ask them do they mind if you have lice!
walk in with a poofy colored wig and say ';WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR';!
bald wig!
Just Show up
Show them your tongue, after you'd had the tattoo done.
I would say when he/she starts cutting ur hair get up get all mad and cuss he/she for cutting it when all u wanted wash a shampoo...
Shave it before going in.
I think its time you played a joke on him, he obviously has played plenty of jokes on your hair.
Get some white glitter and put in your hair and say you have a bad case of lice.
Put on a wig...they'll be surprised when it falls off...
Quite right mate , he's played enough on you !!
Place lots of chewing gum in it.





Contract nits.





Wear a wig.
DRINK ONLY STRAWBERRY DRINKS, HAVE PINK STUDS IN YOUR CHEEKS.
It should involve your ear and fake blood
spray paint it in different colors
Er...why?


Get lice.

No comments:

Post a Comment