Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair Stylist in Savannah, Georgia?

I need a hair stylist that is located in Savannah, Georgia. Anyone know anybody? I would prefer they're specialty to be edgy, wild, and fun cuts. I basically have my hair how I want it, but it could be changed and it does need to be trimmed up. I would like someone who isn't afraid to razor my hair especially when I ask for it to be. I've had a stylist who talked me out of it although I really would have preferred it be done. She also used to be really great, but recently I feel she has failed me and hasn't given me what I wanted.


So any recommendations, please give them!


:]Hair Stylist in Savannah, Georgia?
You need to ask the SCAD Students. If anyone knows, they will. By the way I live just outside Savannah.
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment