Friday, May 14, 2010

Any amazing hair stylists in the Hinsdale, IL area?

I am somewhat new to the area and my awesome stylist who used to cut my hair (as well as my husband's hair) has relocated to a different state. I am willing to spend money for a deserving job. Thanks!Any amazing hair stylists in the Hinsdale, IL area?
There are literally dozens of stylists out there, but I would recommend my wife's as one to think about. Unfortunately he's a little bit far compared to Hinsdale, he's in Plainfield. The name of the shop is Paul Joseph Salon and his name is Paul, (I think it may be his salon).





It's a little far from you, (about 30 mins down I-55) but I think he's worth the drive...Any amazing hair stylists in the Hinsdale, IL area?
hi
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment