Friday, May 14, 2010

Can the hair stylist fix my uneven hair? Why did it grow back uneven?

Ok so back on memmorial day of this year my hair got shaved off [not by choice the lady cutting my hair at walmart messed up my hair %26amp; the only way to fix it was for her to shave it which devastated me and we usually go to the same hair stylist at her salon but she wasn't open that day] and my hair is growing back uneven for so reason and i was wondering if the hair stylist would be able to fix it withotu shaving my hair off again or fix it at all so it isn't uneven?Can the hair stylist fix my uneven hair? Why did it grow back uneven?
If you want to grow it out faster, just leave it. It's worth the wait... the hairdresser is 99% likely to shave it shorter and it will take even more time to grow out...





OR. you could just ask for them to shave it back evenly, with the risk of the hairdresser taking off more than needed. Those are the only two ways you can do it...





The last way would be to use styling clay/gel to cover up the mistakes and make it look cool and choppy, like with Gatsby moving rubber.Can the hair stylist fix my uneven hair? Why did it grow back uneven?
My hair grows uneven, so that's why I get it trimmed every few weeks. You can get a Pink/Rihanna hair style, because it won't need to be even. When it grows longer, you can trim it down so it's all level.
big lulz on the WalMart haircut. just trim the long parts with scissors, once it's long it'll all look even.

No comments:

Post a Comment