Friday, May 14, 2010

HAIR STYLIST help me please!?

even if youre not a hair stylist, your help would be GREAT!





i have wavy/curly hair (NOT tight curls), its blonde, and right now about 4 inches below my shoulder. im thinking of going short! but im still not sure. plus i got bangs last time and they look horrible when i straighten them and then my hair is natural.





any suggestions? my hair cuts SOON!


pictures would be great, too! :)


THANKS!





oh and im a girl hah.HAIR STYLIST help me please!?
ok so i used to have the same length hair and my hair naturally sounds the same as yours. and in december i got that hair cut that looks like victoria beckham...except shorter in the back...and i gotta say...i looked great, but its a huge pain in the *** growing it out...HUGE! and takes forever, and it gets to a mullet stage where i get annoyed and usually just get it cut again...so dont go short short unless you know you wont get annoyed when you want to grow it out haha. but when my hair was longer i loved to just have layers and a side swept bang because itd look great with everything i did to my hair whether it was starighten it, let it dry naturally, curled it big-small-medium irons, and kanokanoked it. its always a safe and sophistacted bet! :) hope that helped.HAIR STYLIST help me please!?
I'm not a hairstylist xP but i guess i'll attempt to help.


I think going short is really cute! I really gives volume in your hair and it makes the face shape kind of rounder and cuter!


Get side bangs or just no bangs with them.


I recommend you to cut your hair about just alittle above shoulder legnth. I'm not a big fan of hair that's too short.


http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/0鈥?/a>


Arielle Kebbel's hair is gorgeous!! Even if her hair is straight, that kind of legnth would look great on wavy/curly hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment