Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which is worst on a hair stylist? Bad breath or body odor?

B.O. -- you can pretend to sleep and they won't talk to you.Which is worst on a hair stylist? Bad breath or body odor?
um i would have to say both..but if i had to choose i would say body odor..because the more the hair stylist, the more i would smell their odor. but i would make sure while they are doing my hair that they are quiet...Which is worst on a hair stylist? Bad breath or body odor?
Body odor! n
body oder, why would you be so close to her mouth??
I'd say body odor. You don't have to talk to your stylist but there's no way you can keep from smelling them.


(plus, even if you're forced to talk to them, they're behind you most of the time so their fire breath won't be shooting directly in your face).
Both.
body odor.... because they stand up behind the customer
I GUESS BOTH
body odor
body odor. I had one person who had both and I had to leave in the middle of getting my hair cut because I couldn't stand the bad breath %26amp; body odor. I vomitteed all over the chair and I had to call the company to tell them that so and so had a bo problem and they thanked me and they sent me 4 free haircut coupons.
Body Oder..... Bad breath only affects you when they breath on you.... Body oder is ALWAYS there.... with ever move, snip %26amp; step!
both
both!!
body odor
I'd rather deal with BO than the halytosis.
They can stay away from the bad breath but the body goes round and round with the stylist.
i would say body odor. You can get them to shut up but they stick their elbows out when they have to cut some hairs and then BAM armpit.
dayum, both, but if i had to choose i would say bad breath
Body Odor. Body odor is the first thing is you smell when the person is approached. The bad breath can be avoided by not being in direct line of where she is talking. Neither are good... but I think body odor would be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment