Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do I tell a stylist to get this Reese Witherspoon hair??

My printer is out of ink so, I can't print it out for reference. What exactly do I need to say to her so that this will be the end result. As of now, I have no bangs whatsoever and my hair is a bit thin. I would also like it a wee bit shorter. Opinions please??





http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1148/鈥?/a>What do I tell a stylist to get this Reese Witherspoon hair??
Most hair salons have an email address. You could email it to them and then they could print it out. If that doesn't work out you could ask a friend to print it out for you.





It's very hard to describe a hair style like that.





PS: Hair salons have a lot of hair magazines. I would look through them when you get there and find one that is similar or just like the one you want and give it to her/him.What do I tell a stylist to get this Reese Witherspoon hair??
can you ask a friend to print it???


or ask your stylist if you can email it to her???





if not say you want your hair cut to....


and you want choppy layers


with bangs to....


that can be sort of angled to look like sidebangs.





but since you said your hair is thin... your bangs wont look as full as that. but you probably know that already.


its a good idea to get layers. it will make your hair seem fuller.
Take a picture on your phone, camera or anything and show the hairdressers. And, as Reese is fairly well known if you just said ';you'd like Reese Witherspoon hair'; they'd most likely get it right.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment