Thursday, January 21, 2010

A quick question about your hair stylist? pllleasse help!?

okay, so i'm getting my hair cut at a salon for the first time (thankkk god!)


and i was wondering how much YOUR stylist costs per appointment?


also, does his/her work reflect the amount of money spent?


and: does your bill get higher everytime you get more done? (e.g.: trim$5 more, layers $10 more, thinned out $15 more)


okay, that's all... thank you sooo much@!!!!!


-xoxo honeyA quick question about your hair stylist? pllleasse help!?
I pay $45 when I get my hair cut. She gives me a great scalp massage while shampooing my hair. I think this itself is worth the extra cost. I have also been to a hair cuttery and have had good hair cuts their too. I don't think it's the location as much as it is the stylist.





Remember to tell them exactly what you want. Go there with a pic if you can. Ask the stylist to explain to you what she thinks you are trying to say. Good luck with your hair cut!





Edit: The cost should include whatever hair cut you want. Layers, thinning. The cost increases when you get additional services done to your hair, like color or perm. His/Her prices should not increase when you are just getting a haircut right away. Most of the time it increases around 12 months. It shouldn't be too much more. Usually the increase is to do extra training, learning new techniques. Then they are ';graduated'; to a new level.A quick question about your hair stylist? pllleasse help!?
I am a guy, so I only cost $15

No comments:

Post a Comment