Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is my hair stylist's motive?

ok, so my hair stylist is a male. He says that i'm not that attractive compared to the women that he's seen in his lifetime. He even went as far as saying ';You're not 'all that'.'; However, he wants me to be his 'poster girl' on his flyers to promote his new hair salon. My question is why would he want me to do this if he thinks i'm not pretty? It just doesn't add up. Plz help!What is my hair stylist's motive?
Maybe he doesn't want your ego to get swollen up because he wants you but he really does think you're pretty.What is my hair stylist's motive?
My guess? He's saying that to convince you to let him do something extreme/drastic, so that he can have a large difference in his before and after photos. Honestly, I think if he wants you on his posters, he does think you're pretty, he's just trying to ';sell'; you his idea of ';all that.';

No comments:

Post a Comment