Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Changing hair stylist?

How would you handle changing to a different stylist at the same salon. I'm really not liking the way my stylist is cutting my hair. I keep going to her, trying to make suggestions, but she doesn't get it. I'm thinking about going when she's off, so I don't feel uncomfortable. How would you go about doing it??Changing hair stylist?
It is your hair and if you don't like how your stylist is cutting your hair, just ask for someone else. What's she gonna do, talk about you? So what!Changing hair stylist?
if i were you i would talk to her about it and tell her how u feel.


after all it is your hair.
just go and ask for another hairstylist..


pick a random one (or one you've seen doing hair very well), and ask her if she could please do yours!! :]


as simple as that hunni.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment