Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Stylist that won't shut up!?

I got my hair cut last week and the girl who normally does my hair was not in. This other girl did it and her clear bra was hanging out and she keeped telling me how she needs to get custody of her child. Then she told me about how she needs a case worker and all with crap. TMI TMI I just want my hair cut. She did a great job but my experience was jaded after hearing all the drama.Hair Stylist that won't shut up!?
Next time, tell her you want to relax and chill out.





Some people just don't want to listen to anything.





It is okay to voice your opinion and preference, you are paying for a service!Hair Stylist that won't shut up!?
Just try to subtly change the topic. or next time bring your iPod.
tell her to please stop talking i have a headache
Not an unusual situation at all.....happens constantly. I've had very similar situations and that's why most of us will wait until our stylist is working to get our hair done.





Because you know if you say a word to her about it she is going to f'up your hair!
TUNE HER OUT.
I hate that! I just wanna get in and get out.


Just grab the scissors out of her hand and stab her in the neck....jk. God I'm feeling violent.
just do what any other guy sould do... say ';uh-uh... yeah yeah.... uh-huh....'; while staring at her cleavage every opportunity you get
sounds like she was hitting on you....
tell her to shut up
Tell her i was just here for a hair cut i don't need a conversation i get enough from my mom and dad
Maybe she was just having a bad day. You probably cheered her up by listening to her letting off steam. :-)
wear head phones... play music etc. lol usually mine are too quite
I hear ya. I just want someone who will cut my hair. It's supposed to be a relaxing experience, not a ***** session. I say......GET A SHRINK! It's worth it to wait for the person who normally does your hair. I do. Personally, I can't stand my hairdresser.She and I have absolutely NOTHING in common,nor do we think alike. But she doesn't gab me to death and she does a great job on my hair. I don't pay her to be my friend.
i havent paid for a hair cut sine i was a freshman in hs i cut my own hair but i suck at it i just feel its a waste of money i guess im an idiot tmi?
Not too professional in my opinion. Make sure you don't have to have her fill in for your regular again. Or - if you really like what she did to your hair - TELL HER - you can cut my hair - but I don't want you to talk. You're the customer!!!
That's why I have a close personal friend do mine. I go to her house and we open a bottle of wine! It may take awhile, but at least I don't have to engage is BS conversation
You have my sympathy. I know how you feel. There is nothing I hate more than a hair dresser who won't shut up. I really could care less about her problems...MY problem is that I want a good haircut....not her constant chatter that grates on my nerves.





Actually, I don't have a solution to the problem.....hope someone does.
Dont go to her anymore. Or if you do, respectfully ask that she not divuldge her personal life with her professional life.
i know i deal with the same thing myhair dresser is worst though she gabs on and on about religous crap and it dirves me nuts!! but she does an awesome job and at the end of the day would you rather have a good cut with a bad hour of converstaion or a BAD cut with no conversation. one lasts longer than the other so i say id rather the nice cut!
Next time, don't go to the beauty college to have your hair done. Stop being cheap and go to a place where they've already graduated.
Just close your eyes. They will get the hint and that will usually shut em up.
Yes? or wait... No? Is my answer clear enough?
I always wait for my hairlady


if shes not there then i dont get the haircut
Sooooo..... go on... did u have a question?
HAHAHA The same thing happend to me !!! They go one for hours and hours !!! After about 30 min I just spaced out LOL !!! I think I will cut my own hair from now on !!!
if ur single find a hair dresser thats single
';accidently'; rub your elbow against her breasts when she is cutting your hair..might keep her quiet or she might take you in back and blow you..either way..shes doing something with her mouth other than talking.
Go in with your ipod and zone out. Better yet, just tell her the minute you sit down that you couldn't wait to get there so you could relax, close your eyes and take a quick nap. Hopefully you won't encounter her again but there are ways to be tactful but direct. Put a bug in your girl's ear next time and tell her to tell this one to quit being the patron and start being the bartender!
Next time wait until the other girl is in.
I've heard that closing your eyes when getting your hair done is a sign that you don't want a conversation.
maybe she just needed somebody to talk to, and she has nobody there for her.





wouldn't that suck?





..but wouldn't it be great if you were in the same situation as her and someone listened to all of your problems and gave you advice?





sometimes you just have to realize everything happens for a reason..you might not have needed her but she needed you
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment