Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Re-tipping hair stylist?

I got my hair done on Friday, I was in a complete rush, so i didnt have her blow dry and style (which was included in the price) She still charged me full price, should i complain? Also, my highlights are far away from my scalp and look like they have grown out for 2 months already. I am going to complain about that as well, so when they re-do my hair do i need to tip again? I was thinking not since Its an inconveinence to me to come back and waste my time again since I already went and paid once. What if it is a different stylist then the one that screwed up?Re-tipping hair stylist?
When someone opts out of the blowdry it is still the same price at my salon because it is a complimentary service that comes with a chemical. It would cost you for a blowdry at different salons ranging anywhere from 20-35$.





You should definitely go back to let them know what happened, and why you didn't like it. I am sure they will be more than happy to assist you in correcting the problem.





As far as the tip. You should not have to tip the stylist if you already did so the first time. But if you feel that she did such a good job and you came to an understanding about how you can avoid the prior problem then it is up to you to use your own judgement.





If someone else does the correction, they will be compensated by the previous stylist, (The money you paid to ';sue'; will then be paid to ';Joe'; For correcting) So again it is up to you on that one if she does a good job then why not give a tip.





Remembering when tipping a stylist they only make commision so they put all that hard work into your hair only to get less than half of what you are charged. Not a pity plea but thats just how most get paid. So when your stylist does a good job let her know!!Re-tipping hair stylist?
You are not required to re-tip the stylist if she is fixing her screw up. She did it, you are complaining about the bad job, you are not entitled to re-tip her.
No you do not have to re-tip. Its there fault that they messed up!
is it your hairstylist you go to all the time? if so she should redo it for free and perhaps tip...otherwise, no, just pay of the redo-ing and maybe a shabby tip. Good luck!
  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment