Thursday, January 21, 2010

HAIR STYLIST NEEDS YOUR HELP!?

I've been cuttin hair for about a year now, and i feel like i need advance training / or some sort of school that i can go to.. because i still feel like i need lots of help...(Licenced cometalogist in Houston Tx)HAIR STYLIST NEEDS YOUR HELP!?
Stay in contact with your local distributor's sales reps. They can inform you of any upcoming educational events in your area. You may also consider a trip to the Redken Exchange in NYC. Great stuff!! Find a stylist that you look up to and paste yourself to his/her backside! Watch, ask and learn! Try to learn from your mistakes. The thing about our industry is that you must learn hands on. I've been doing hair for 19 years, doing education for 12 and I understand that everyone has somthing to teach me. I still learn about my industry each and every day! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment