Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you tell the stylist when you want ';scene hair';?

I want my hair to look like this....





http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu260鈥?/a>What do you tell the stylist when you want ';scene hair';?
Nala says print the photo out and show the stylist.What do you tell the stylist when you want ';scene hair';?
I had my hair cut like that awhile ago. I told her I wanted really short layers up top but to leave my bangs long, and that I also wanted to keep the main length of my hair. Tell her you want to be able to tease it, the hairstylist should be able to go from that and give you what you want. :D
print the picture and bring it with you.





maybe ask her to texture cut it because razoring really damages your hair. it looks good when you get it done but after a while the ends look terrible.
Print it out show her the picture or go to a scene hair stylist.If you dont have a printer tell her a short haircute with long layers thats all it is.
I actually would never have that conversation with my ';barber';. You could just print the picture off and take it to your stylist.
So bring that picture with you and tell them thats how you want it.
just bring the photo in and show the hair stylist!
Why don't you just print the pic and take it with you?
it looks nice the way it is sexy
bring the photo ! thats what im doing ! im getting that one too !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment