Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair stylists, how do you get your client's hair so straight?

I bought the exact same hair straightening serum and the exact same straighting balm that the woman that cuts my hair uses. I flat iron my hair the same way but my hair never stays straight like when she does it.





What are some techniques that you use to get hair straight?Hair stylists, how do you get your client's hair so straight?
when stylists straighten hair, they pull a comb through the hair infront of the straightener. it allows the hair to be untangled and not laying on top of other hair which just makes is crumpled and not straight. try smaller sections tooHair stylists, how do you get your client's hair so straight?
buy clips like the hairdressers use and section your hair off into thinner pieces. when you straighten, tilt the edge of the straightener that is pointing up away from you a tiny bit and pull it slowly, but not so slowly it will damage your hair. if you have product in, a LITTLE bit of steam is good, it shows that its drying out the product and its working.


i'm not a stylist so i dont really have any good tips, i just know that stuff cos my hairdresser taught me those tips lol


hope i helped a tiny bit

No comments:

Post a Comment