Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair stylist help!?

At the end of August, a hair salon turned my dyed blonde hair dark brown/green/red (if you can picture that) on accident, and left my hair pretty damaged. I waited until about a week ago to dye it again, and I used an ash blonde dye to take out some of the remaining red and lighten it. The dye barely lightened my hair, but I was happy with the amount of red it took out. Since dying it last week, it feels the same as it did before. Its not great hair, but its not terribly damaged because of the extreme care I've been taking with it. Problem is I NEED to be blonde again! Long story short, how long should I wait before I lighten it again?? I dont want my hair to fall out, but I lack patience. Thanks!Hair stylist help!?
wait at least a month. if you dye it again soon it will be pretty damaged. you don't want your hair to fall off so give it time and then dye it again. i don't recommend dying it too much tho. as soon as you get it the way you want you should give it a break. but use good shampoos like sunsilk to stay with healthy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment